Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tool #9

#9, #9, #9
I had heard people were getting viruses from Jing, so I stayed away from that one for now and just focused on Skype.
Skype would be a great way to get kids to interact with one another across the country and globe. You could have online book clubs, weather talk, take and virtual field trips.
Personally I would love to experiment with an online book club. I love reading and often times when I finish a book I have a lot of questions I would love to discuss. I can only imagine how involved the kids would get, especially with popular book series like Diary of Wimpy Kid and Harry Potter. Kids could have amazing discussions about how they interpret and connect with the stories. And, it is not limited to a grade level or reading level!
I will definitely try to implement this in my personal and professional life.

No comments:

Post a Comment